Guidelines for your proposal
Before you submit, please make sure you read trough the following guidelines, if you are ready to submit your proposal click here.
- Speaking slots are are generally 30 or 45 minutes including Q&A
- We are looking for (technical) talks which fit the "Building reliability at scale" theme, example subjects are:
- Containerization, container orchestration
- Infrastructure Automation
- Serverless computing
- Engineering culture
- If your topic is not listed but fits the "Building reliability at scale" theme, please do submit!
- In case you have multiple talks or ideas, feel free to send in multiple proposals
- We welcome experienced speakers as well as people who are just starting up their speaking career, if you are looking for some excellent tips about public speaking please read through speaking.io.
Speaking at conferences requires a lot of effort and commitment, and we rely on great speakers for a awesome event. If your talk is accepted, assuming that you need reimbursement (i.e., your company isn’t willing to cover your costs), we will provide you with a compensation package to offset your costs.
- Full conference access
- Complimentary economy airfare & 2 hotel nights, if required
- Pre-conference dinner with all speakers